HP N246v 23.8-inch Monitor
Striking display at an affordable price
Experience remarkable detail on the large-screened, Full HD N246v 23.8- inch Monitor with a sharp 1920 x 1080 resolution and wide viewing angles. The vibrant views, convenient connectivity, adaptability, and affordable price point are ideal for everyday business.
- See your work on a spacious 23.8-inch diagonal screen with wide 178-degree viewing angles, Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution for a bright picture quality, and a 10M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for sharp, crisp details.
Create workspace comfort
- Establish an efficient workspace with customizable tilt adjustment, an internal power supply, and direct mount capabilities by attaching select HP PCs to the back of the monitor or by mounting the display using the VESA pattern.
- Easily connect devices with centralized HDMI, DVI, and VGA ports for digital access and legacy compatibility.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient display that has China Energy Label (CEL) Grade 1 and mercury-free display backlights.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select optional HP Care Pack Services.
- Comfortably view content day or night with the integrated low blue light function. TÜV Rheinland certified, the HP N223v lets you easily toggle the blue light option on or off at your convenience for optimal viewing.
- Perceive sharp, fluid movements with flicker free monitors, allowing you to focus more on your work without a flicker.
|Display type||IPS w/LED backlight|
|Display size (diagonal)||60.45 cm (23.8″)|
|Display area (metric)||52.7 x 29.65 cm|
|Resolution (native)||FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)|
|Resolutions supported||1920 x 1080; 1680 x 1050; 1600 x 900; 1440 x 900; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720 x 400; 640 x 480|
|Pixel pitch||0.2745 mm|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic|
|View angle||178° horizontal; 178° vertical|
|Response time||5 ms gray to gray (With overdrive)|
|Tilt and swivel angle||Tilt: -5 to +20°|
|Display scan frequency (horizontal)||Up to 80 kHz|
|Display scan frequency (vertical)||Up to 60 Hz|
|Onscreen controls||Menu; Minus (“-“); Plus (“+”) /Input Control; Power|
|Display features||Anti-glare; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable|
|VESA mount||100 mm|
|Tilt||Tilt: -5 to +20°|
|Display Input Type||1 VGA; 1 DVI-D (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI (with HDCP support)|
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||54.66 x 4.47 x 32.1 cm|
|Dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||54.66 x 20.99 x 40.51 cm|
|POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS|
|Power||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power Consumption Description||25 W (maximum), 22 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND CERTIFICATIONS|
|Environmental||Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlights|
|Certifications and compliances||CB; TUV-Low Blue Light; CcomCC; CEL; CECP; SEPA; WEEE|
|What’s in the box||AC power cord; Documentation; VGA cable|
|WARRANTY AND SECURITY|
|Warranty||3 years parts and labour limited warranty.|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)|