SAMSUNG PORTABLE SSD T7 Touch
Transfer in a flash, Secure with a touch
External storage, evolved
Whether you’re carrying games, movies, or sensitive work files, the Portable SSD T7 Touch gives you speed and security in a
palm-sized package. Experience the next level of external storage.
Transfer in a flash
Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen2 on the T7 Touch. The embedded PCIe NVMe technology facilitates
sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, making the T7 Touch almost twice as fast as the T5.
* Performance may vary depending on host configuration.
To reach maximum read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively,
the host device and connection cables must support USB 3.2 Gen 2 and the UASP mode must be enabled.
For detailed information, please refer to the FAQs. Click here
** Based on internal test results compared to a Samsung external HDD 1TB(HX-MTD10EA). Test system configuration:
ASUS Z370 ROG MAXIMUS X APEX (USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C), Intel® Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz(Coffeelake), OS-Windows 10 RS6
Built strong and safe
SSD stands for Solid State Drive, which means it’s built with no moving parts. A sturdy metal body encases the immobile hardware, keeping your data intact from falls of up to 2 meters. And the T7 Touch is confidently backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
* Based on an internal free fall shock test conducted under controlled conditions.
** For more information on the warranty, please visit www.samsung.com/support.
Secure with a touch
Keep your private files secure without sacrificing convenience.
The built-in security options on the T7 Touch utilize the AES 256-bit encryption. and give you the option of unlocking with a touch of your finger or with a password.
Enlightening motion LED
The T7 Touch features an LED square that illuminates to keep you informed of what your SSD is doing at a glance.
Choose from classic black or stylish silver, in three capacities to suit your needs: 500GB, 1TB, or 2TB.
* Color options vary by storage capacity.**1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes, 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes.
Lower capacity may be demonstrated by your computer due to use of a different measurement standard.
Pocket-sized and slim, the lightweight body comes standard on the T7 Touch. Roughly the size of a credit card and weighing in at 58 grams, the solid aluminum unibody construction fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
The T7 Touch comes embedded with upgraded software for PCs and Macs to help you set up a password and fingerprints and get the latest firmware updates. You can also download the mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets.
* Software requires Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS X 10.10 and higher, or Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher. Older versions of the Windows, Mac, and Android operating systems may not be supported.
** Firmware update requires PC or Mac and internet connection. Android app available on Google Play.
Access your files anytime, anywhere. The T7 Touch is compatible with PC, Mac, Android devices, gaming consoles, and more. Included in
the box are USB Type C-to-C and Type C-to-A cables for added convenience.
* Compatibility with host devices may vary. Some operating systems may require T7 Touch reformatting.
Please find the compatible devices list on www.samsung.com/support.
** T7 Touch is compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
World’s No. 1
Experience the superior performance and reliability that you can only get from the world’s number one brand for flash memory since 2003. All firmware and components, including Samsung’s world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
* Source: 2003 – 2019 IHS Markit data: NAND suppliers’ revenue market share
Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen2 (10 Gbps), backwards compatible
500GB, 1TB, 2TB (Black)
500GB, 1TB, 2TB (Silver)
Up to 1,050 MB/s
Model Code (Capacity)1)
USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), backwards compatibility
85 x 57 x 8.0 mm
Up to 1,050 MB/s
AES 256-bit hardware encryption
Samsumg Portable SSD Software 1.0
(*Optional Password Protection)
CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, C-tick, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB, EAC
- 1)1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes, 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Lower capacity may be demonstrated by your computer due to use of a different measurement standard.
- 2)Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- 3)Exact weight of product may vary by capacity.
- 4)Performance may vary depending on host configuration. To reach maximum read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, the host device and connection cables must support USB 3.2 Gen 2 and the UASP mode must be enabled. Test system configuration: ASUS Z370 ROG MAXIMUS X APEX (USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C), Intel(R) Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (Coffeelake), OS-Windows 10 RS6.
- 5)Samsung Electronics shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to loss of data or other information contained on Samsung Electronics product or loss of profit or revenue which may be incurred by user. For more information on the warranty, please visit www.samsung.com/portable-ssd.